Bhote Koshi River Rafting
No Videos Found...
One of the wild and fast flowing rivers with full adventure on Bhote Koshi also known as upper Sun-Koshi, the torrent white water river of Bhote Koshi flows from the mighty Himalayan range of Tibet and Nepal, the source of this fast running river starts from countless tributaries of the glacial lakes and ponds of Dudh-Kund and Shishapangma Himalaya range at a stone throw distance from the put-in point of our Rafting.
During the monsoon, the river is so wild that it is almost impossible to raft. So various grade is given to the river during the monsoon season. Due to its extravagant flowing nature and the thrilling rapids, we find in the course of our adventure, Bhote Koshi River rafting is very much popular within the water adventure lovers.
Day 01: Drive Kathmandu to Khadichaur / Rafting.
From Kathmandu, we will drive to Khadichour which will take around 3 hours. After the professional guides brief you about safety and paddling instructions, we will get ready to start our river journey After rafting for around 16 kilometres, we will reach a river bank and set up our camps there. Overnight at camp in Sukute.
Day 02: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Head back to Kathmandu which will take around 3.5 hours.
- The transportation between airport and hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinners.
- All rafting costs.
- An experienced guide.
- All government and local taxes.
- Nepal Visa fee.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
- Tips for guides and drive