Trisuli River Rafting
No Videos Found...
Trisuli River Rafting is the most popular rivers for rafting as this river flows along the highway, on this river enjoy the thrills and excitement with rivers side flora and fauna. Trisuli has friendly rapids and is an ideal trip for the beginners, family and birdwatchers.
Trisuli Rivers runs downstream from Mt. Ganesh and Langtang glaciers all the way to Chitwan National Park eventually ends at the Ganges within low plains of India.
Trisuli River Rafting trip you also get to enjoy luxurious camps and wonderful off-river activities. This rafting trip is best from January to May and September to December season.
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Charaudi Rafting Starts to Kurinighat, Overnight in Camp.
Day 02: Rafting from Kurinighat to Simaltar, Overnight in Camp.
Day 03: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- The transportation between airport and hotel.
- Welcome and farewell dinners.
- All rafting costs.
- An experienced guide.
- All government and local taxes.
- Nepal Visa fee.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
- Tips for guides and driver.