Jomolhari Loop Trek
No Videos Found...
Moderate to Adventurous walks.
About : Jomolhari Loop Trek
Jomolhari Loop Trek is the shortest of the Jomolhari trekking routes, which are the most popular treks in Bhutan. With altitude differences of 2,500m and nearly 5,000m, it offers a wide range of landscapes, fauna, and flora. The highlight of this trek is the spectacular view of Mount Jomolhari from Jomolhari Basecamp (Jangothang). Trekkers who want to avoid high passes and high altitude can choose an easier version of the Jomolhari Loop by retracing their steps from Jangothang (see days 1-3), while still having the majestic impressions of Mount Jomolhari.
Day 01: Arrival in Paro
Day 02: Paro- Taktsang Palphug Monastery (Tiger’s Nest)
Day 03: By car from Paro to Drukgyel Dzong, 2580m, trek to Shana Yekha 2890m
Day 04: Shana, 2890m to Soi Thangthanka, 3575m
Day 05: Soi Thangthanka, 3575m to Jomolhari Base Camp4044m
Day 06: Chomolhari Base Camp, 4044m to Lingshi, 4010m, via Nyele La, 4890m
Day 07: Rest Day at Lingshi to acclimatize and explore
Day 08: Lingshi, 4010m to Shodu, 4080m via Yale La, 4950m
Day 09: Shodu, 4080m, to Barshong, 3720m
Day 10: Barshong, 3720m, to Dolam Kencho, 3290m
Day 11: Dolam Kencho, 3290m, to Dodena, 2615m, By Road to Thimpu (45 min)
Day 12: Thimphu Sightseeing and drive to Paro
Day 13: Depart Paro
- All Meals.
- Accommodation at 3-star hotel
- All transportation.
- Government fee, royalty, taxes & surcharges.
- Entrance fees for Museums and Monuments.
- A qualified and licensed English-speaking guide.
- Experienced driver and tour vehicle.
- Mineral bottled water.
- Fully-serviced camping trek
- Expenditure of personal nature
- Travel Insurance (can be arranged with us)
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Alcoholic drink
- Personal trekking gears such as sleeping bag, clothing, shoes, etc.
- The cost incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest, etc.
- The personal expense of items such as laundry, soft drinks, Camera Charges, Bottle water.
- Incidentals, Portage, Bellboy charges tips or any other services.
No Fixed Departure Found!
Click to Customize your Trip
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.