No Videos Found...
Lumbini is the Buddhist pilgrimage site is located in the district of Rupandehi. The place was born in 563 AD by the queen Mahamayadevi, Siddhartha Gautoma. Gautama was a Buddhist and founded the Buddhism which achieved lighting in about 528 BCE at some point.
Lumbini is one of four magnets for pilgrimage that sprang up in places pivotal to the life of the Buddha. Besides Bodh Gaya, Sarnath, and Kushinagar. It is also magnets for devotees that sprang up in places pivotal to the life of the Buddha. Lumbini was where the Buddha lived until the age of 29. Lumbini has a number of temples, including the Mayadevi temple.
The Puskarini or Holy Pond is also located here where the Mother of the Buddha made his ritual dip in his early birth and had his first bath there.A visit to the Holy Maya Devi Temple Sacré Garden is part of the Lumbini tour package. Marker Stone, Ashoka Pillar, Sacred Pond, Araurakot, Sagarahawa and Jagdishpur Lake also are part of this program.
Lumbini is a Holy Place which is also World Patrimony of UNESCO.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Tribhuvan International Airport (1,300m-4,264ft)
Today is your arrival day. Upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, we will welcome you and assist you to the hotel. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing
Today is Kathmandu sightseeing day. We will visit the Kathmandu Durbar Square- the place of the Malla and the Shah Kings of Nepal, Kumari Temple- house of the virgin goddess, Swayambhunath- a stupa on the top of the hill – from where you can overlook the scenery of Kathmandu Valley. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Flight to Bhairahawa.
Today we take early morning domestic flight to Bhairahawa. We check in to our hotel and visit the birthplace of Lord Buddha, where has been revered as the place of holy pilgrimage. Lumbini has been included as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Explore Lumbini
Today we visit and explore Lumbini and places around. We visit the important archaeological site, Tilaurkot- the ancient palace of King Sudhodhana (Siddhartha Gautam’s father), where the Buddha spent his formative years as a Shakya Prince, The Kapilvastu Museum; the pottery, jewellery, and ornaments are gathered in-house. Finally, end up the remarkable tour in Tilaurkot by visiting the shrines, monasteries, and stupa near the sacred garden. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Fly back to Kathmandu
Today we fly back to Kathmandu early in the morning. Rest of the day is free time. You can visit Kathmandu and go for shopping. At the evening you can stroll around tourist hubs in Kathmandu. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Departure day
Today is your departure day. We will assist you in the airport prior to your flight
- Round Trip (KTM-KTM) By Private transportation
- Round Trip (Ktm-Lumbini – Ktm Flight ticket
- Lunch/Dinner and all breakfast include the package.
- Total 5 Nights Accommodations with double and sharing room
- Experienced Tour/ Nature Guide for the whole sightseeing tour.
- All kinds of Tax and entrance fee for sightseeing area.
- International air fear, visa fee and airport tax.
- Travel & Health Insurance.
- Any Alcoholic Drinks, Cold Drinks, Bar Bill.
- Personal nature such as laundry, telephone/fax calls.
- Any reasons beyond our control such any accidents, medical evacuations, strike, etc
- Any tips to drivers, hotel staff, and any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
- For Separate room need a single supplementary charge.