No Videos Found...
Lumbini Tour is a Buddhist pilgrimage tour in Nepal. As per Buddhism, Siddhartha Gautama was born at Lumbini in 563 BCE. He obtained ultimate enlightenment and turned into Buddha emerging Buddhism. Besides Bodh Gaya, Sarnath, and Kushinagar, Lumbini is also one of these four magnets for devotees that sprang up in places pivotal to the life of the Buddha. Yearly thousands of Buddha’s follower visit Lumbini to pay homage to Buddha.
The birthplace of Buddha, Lumbini has located 321 km to the south west of Kathmandu Valley in Rupandehi District of Nepal. Lumbini is situated at an elevation of 150 meters above sea-level near Nepal and India border. It is just 86 km distance from Chitwan and 170 km from Pokhara.
Lumbini Tour Package combines a visit to the holy Maya Devi Temple, Sacred Garden, Marker Stone, Ashoka Pillar, Sacred Pond, Stupas, various countries monasteries, World, Peace Pagoda, Crane Sanctuary, Tilaurakot, Kudan, Gotihawa, Nglihawa, Araurakot, Sagarahawa, and Jagdishpur Lake. The holy place Lumbini is also listed in UNESCO World Heritage.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Tribhuvan International Airport (1,300m-4,264ft)
Today is your arrival day. Upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, we will welcome you and assist you to the hotel. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing
Today is Kathmandu sightseeing day. We will visit the Kathmandu Durbar Square- the place of the Malla and the Shah Kings of Nepal, Kumari Temple- house of the virgin goddess, Swayambhunath- a stupa on the top of the hill – from where you can overlook the scenery of Kathmandu Valley. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Flight to Bhairahawa.
Today we take early morning domestic flight to Bhairahawa. We check in to our hotel and visit the birthplace of Lord Buddha, where has been revered as the place of holy pilgrimage. Lumbini has been included as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Explore Lumbini
Today we visit and explore Lumbini and places around. We visit the important archaeological site, Tilaurkot- the ancient palace of King Sudhodhana (Siddhartha Gautam’s father), where the Buddha spent his formative years as a Shakya Prince, The Kapilvastu Museum; the pottery, jewellery, and ornaments are gathered in-house. Finally, end up the remarkable tour in Tilaurkot by visiting the shrines, monasteries, and stupa near the sacred garden. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Fly back to Kathmandu
Today we fly back to Kathmandu early in the morning. Rest of the day is free time. You can visit Kathmandu and go for shopping. At the evening you can stroll around tourist hubs in Kathmandu. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Departure day
Today is your departure day. We will assist you in the airport prior to your flight
- Round Trip (KTM-KTM) By Private transportation
- Round Trip (Ktm-Lumbini – Ktm Flight ticket
- Lunch/Dinner and all breakfast include the package.
- Total 5 Nights Accommodations with double and sharing room
- Experienced Tour/ Nature Guide for the whole sightseeing tour.
- All kinds of Tax and entrance fee for sightseeing area.
- International air fear, visa fee and airport tax.
- Travel & Health Insurance.
- Any Alcoholic Drinks, Cold Drinks, Bar Bill.
- Personal nature such as laundry, telephone/fax calls.
- Any reasons beyond our control such any accidents, medical evacuations, strike, etc
- Any tips to drivers, hotel staff, and any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
- For Separate room need a single supplementary charge.